Welcome! Thanks for joining me on day 12 of the MVP Advent Calendar. Your gift today is a document detailing 5 Ways to Automate Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
Time is money for many organizations that offer customer service. The minutes and seconds you spend taking time to do repetitive tasks can add up quickly. In this document we explore:
- How to quickly create cases
- Get cases to the right people immediately
- Quickly communicate with your “customer” consistently and efficiently
- Capture the knowledge of your experienced and senior staff
- Share that knowledge with your customers using minimum effort
If I had to pick a favorite, it would be difficult as they all have a high impact. Tip number 5 is the one that surprises most people as it helps fill a gap in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and helps drive self-service.
Give these tips a try in your Dynamics 365 Customer Service instance. A wise person once said, “Try it out in a Sandbox environment first.” I don’t know who said it, but they must have been wise.
Please let me know in the comments how this worked for you or your organization. Thanks again for joining us on day 12 of the MVP Advent Calendar!